PDA

View Full Version : Hud only works on cash game. Microgaming (unibet)

lollomanta
04-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Can't get HUD to work with SnGs and tournaments. HEM seems to import all hands. Table manager show the table, but it seems like it's not registraiting any players. On a full ring game, it shows (0/10) on players. Active player details window works ok. I have tried reinstalling HEM, but doesn't help. I have tried to search thru this forum, but can't find anything that helps me. On cash games it works perfect. What should i try next?

_Loki_
04-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm unsure of that network, & it's interesting that HUD works for 'cash' but here's a few things to try...

1] Update to latest beta (top of page in 'notices')

2] Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC

3] Have you been making new configurations for your HUD ?

4] Try everything here & report back:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

lollomanta
04-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Got it to work. Thanks for the link. Problem was that i wasn't using the table finder correctly.

fozzy71
04-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Got it to work. Thanks for the link. Problem was that i wasn't using the table finder correctly.

I did the same thing the first time I tried using it too. :o