PDA

View Full Version : New computer - lost serial number - problem with contact to support

bubu80
04-29-2010, 12:22 PM
Hallo,
I have bought HM in june 2009. Now i have just bought a new computer and install HM. But i have a problem, becouse i lost my serial number.
Could you help me?
I try to contact with support by e-mail but i don't get the answer.
i send e-mail to:
1. support@holdemmanager.com
2. sales@holdemmanager.net

Bartłomiej Grabowski
bartlomiejgrabowski@poczta.onet.pl

morny
04-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Hi,

The problem seems to be on your end, we've sent lots of replies to you but your email sever keeps saying the email wasn't delivered and bouncing back. Im going to PM you the serial codes but you should try and set up another email as there seems to be a problem with that one

JSTLRNED
06-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Hello I am contacting you again because I am still in need of a serial number or code I can use to re download HEM. I have been in emails with tech support and have trouble shot through the FAQ's page and I am still unable to get this up and running. I had lost my hard drive due to over heating which happens alot when playing online ( word to the wise dont grind with a comp and pillow on your lap.) My IT guy was unable to recover my HEM, and I forgot to write down the serial number to re install HEM. Tech Support informed me you would be able to re isssue me a serial number. Installing HEM is comlicated for me and typically morny helps me via team viewer but if I can get the serial number in a timely fashion I can have my IT guy download HEM before I pick up my comp. Thanks again and I will look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Much
David Schonback
Dschonback@hotmail.com
Username-JSTLRNED

morny
06-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi,

Tech support dont have access to re-issue codes, sales@holdemmanager.com are the only people who can do this, there was an issue with our email server over the last 12 hours that appears to be solved now, please check your email if you had previously contacted sales, if you didnt contact them and they will provide it for you

netsrak
12-16-2010, 11:18 AM
You need to contact sales@holdemmanager.com with your purchase details.