PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Hand Grabber & HEM, seeing issues when playing Bodog Double Up SnGs

HEM Adept
04-28-2010, 11:37 PM
I started playing poker to get away from the SQA industry but ever since using BHG and HEM with Bodog Double Up SnGs that's all I've been doing!

Issues:
1) BHG does not add the seating positions and starting stack sizes for the first hand so HEM fails to import the first hand. *Workaround* Open the hand history, copy the seating positions and stack sizes from the second hand and paste it above the first hand, then change the stack sizes to the starting size of $1500.00. I've seen this issue with Bodog Heads Up SnGs so it's likely across the board for all Bodog SnGs. HEM support has been emailed.

2) Some Double Up SnG HHs are split up and represented by two tourneys in the Data View tab. However, Double Up SnGs are single table not multiple tables. I could not see a reason in the HH for the split but I have emailed HEM support.

3) One of my Double Up SnG HHs shows the same time stamp for a few hands down to the second. Time increments by a second or two and a few hands again have the same time stamp. As a result, the hands are not necessarily displayed in the correct order below the Data View tab. If this turns out not to be an isolated incident I suggest using the hand id as a secondary key after a user selects the field label to sort by. HEM support has been emailed.

morny
04-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Ok, if you already emailed support then these issues will be sent to the developers to look into

HEM Adept
05-01-2010, 06:02 PM
2) Some Double Up SnG HHs are split up and represented by two tourneys in the Data View tab. However, Double Up SnGs are single table not multiple tables. I could not see a reason in the HH for the split but I have emailed HEM support.I received an email from HEM support. To those who care, this issue has been fixed in a version that will be released sometime this coming week.

HEM Adept
05-12-2010, 06:43 PM
I received an email from HEM support. To those who care, this issue has been fixed in a version that will be released sometime this coming week.This bug has not been fixed as of 1.11.00. And I believe HEM splits some Bodog hand histories into at least two tournaments on the DataView tab when the hand history spans multiple dates. I will be submitting to support four hand histories that are split into eight tournaments on the DataView tab. The split happens between the hand with the previous date and the next hand with the following date.

HEM Adept
05-12-2010, 06:49 PM
I will be submitting to support two hand histories that are combined as one tournament on the DataView tab. Both hhs share the same tournament type and the same date stamp but the time stamps are different naturally.

netsrak
05-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Please use the support mail to answer and add some hands