PDA

View Full Version : Screwy HUD @ Stars

Renseru
04-28-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm losing my patience... I am using preferred seating and following the faq to the letter but at the end of every hand all of the stats bunch up on one or two players. I'm in seat 2 and the settings match on HEM. WYSIWYG is disabled, i'm using multiple panels, and I have the note icon disabled if that matters.

Right now i'm really considering asking for my money back to go to PT3 where I used the HUD and didn't have a single problem. I chose HEM for its post game analysis power but that doesn't matter much since I can't really multitable with a screwed up HUD.

morny
04-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Please tick WYSIWYG and when youve the hud setup and working fine save the panel positions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Forgets Stats Panel Positions on Restart (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/51/HUD+Forgets+Stats+Panel+Positions+on+Restart+)

If the problems persist maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny

Renseru
04-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Thanks you, seems to have worked. Can I now disable wysiwyg? Also, it seems like show mucked cards is off compared to players posistion but i'll find out for sure tomm when I get some hands in.

Ty and g'night.

morny
04-30-2010, 09:50 AM
Its best to leave on WYSIWYG if you multitable