PDA

View Full Version : not importing nl2k cap hands on fulltilt anymore

K4sper
04-28-2010, 10:26 PM
today I played some hands Nl2k cap on fulltilt which doesnt show up at all in my holdemmanager. Is there an update for it? Something changed on Fulltilt after their last update ?

morny
04-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if your already using that version 1.10.06a and it still occurs please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

K4sper
04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
already using 1.10.06a.

Email with hands sent !

AndrewK
04-30-2010, 05:46 AM
Hi,

Just played a session of $2k PLO cap on FTP, and none of the hands are showing up in the cash games reports. However, the hands seemed to have auto-imported somewhere, as the stats were updating okay in the HUD while I was playing. Furthermore, when I try to import the hands from a file, it says that all 68 hands are duplicates.

FTP $1k PLO (non-cap) is importing and displaying without any problems.

I am using 1.10.06a.

Andrew

yonkou
04-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi,

Just played a session of $2k PLO cap on FTP, and none of the hands are showing up in the cash games reports. However, the hands seemed to have auto-imported somewhere, as the stats were updating okay in the HUD while I was playing. Furthermore, when I try to import the hands from a file, it says that all 68 hands are duplicates.

FTP $1k PLO (non-cap) is importing and displaying without any problems.

I am using 1.10.06a.

Andrew

I'm also having this problem, playing plo 5/10 cap (6-max if it matters). I also played some 3/6 cap plo 6-max hands that imported as "$3/6 RUSH PL" under game type description.

_Loki_
05-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Hi & I'm helping support over the weekend

yonkou:

Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if your already using that version 1.10.06a and it still occurs please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

AndrewK

please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread