PDA

View Full Version : UB problem

euroglot
10-08-2008, 03:32 PM
The HUD still works but when I want to see my results after a session, it doesn't show in Reports. How should I solve this?

morny
10-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Please create a new database http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into that and see if the problem reoccurs

euroglot
10-08-2008, 05:52 PM
When I create a new database and import hands I can't find any results for UB. It appears that HM doesn't import UB hands anymore, but the weird thing is the HUD is working and it does import hands for the HUD.

brazilio
10-09-2008, 05:11 PM
When I create a new database and import hands I can't find any results for UB. It appears that HM doesn't import UB hands anymore, but the weird thing is the HUD is working and it does import hands for the HUD.

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but are you refreshing the report and session view?

brazilio
10-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Also, make sure if you have UB's autoimport in the My Hand Histories file that UB makes in My Documents, take it off and import all the hands after sessions manually because UB locks the hand histories files until you're done with a session, but HEM doesn't know that so it'll just assume it's done importing from those files and and won't search through them again.

so you'll still be missing whatever hands you played when you didn't have the hand history window open.