PDA

View Full Version : My stats won't show up

Boxerz
04-28-2010, 06:30 PM
I haven't played in a while but I upgraded to 1.10.06a and when I was playing on Pokerstars, all my stats for opponents showed up but the stats for me won't show up on any of my tables. What gives?

_Loki_
04-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Most likely cause is this:
HM menu bar > HUD options > Player Preferences > 'Appearance' tab > uncheck 'Disable hero in HUD'
Do the above for the configuration that HM uses for the site where the problem occurs

Less likely:
HM menu bar > HUD options > Player Preferences > Stats tab > 'Display for you' is unchecked for all your stats

Boxerz
04-30-2010, 11:19 AM
i tried both options. it was neither of them. i fixed it, i feel like an idiot. my stats were stacked underneath someone else's name always so it would never appear... ugh

_Loki_
04-30-2010, 12:03 PM
you may FEEL like an idiot, but I AM one for forgetting that solution :)

fozzy71
04-30-2010, 08:38 PM
A good option to try and sort out HUD position problems is to reset the HUD pospref files to default.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD pospref files. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.