PDA

View Full Version : hud stats are messy and not alligned

dadab12
04-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Hello , I have an issue with hm hud stats, everytime I play on 6 table max the hud stars are not alligned the stats are showing for the wrong player and stuff.
everytime I try to move the stats to the correct player it goes back to it's previous position.
what can I do inorder to solve this issue???

Patvs
04-28-2010, 10:33 PM
-1 Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

-2 For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

-3 On which site do you play? Setup the seating preferences---> so in both the pokerclient and in HoldemManager it's setup in which seat you always sit.

nodeg
04-29-2010, 07:52 PM
I have the same problem on absolute with 1.10.06a, which is the latest build right? All the other trouble-shooting mentioned(UAC etc) has been done as well. I play on abs mostly, and every so often on one table the stats move around. The odd thing is it's only one or two tables, and they're usually short(not full), which may be a coincidence. No issues like this prior to updating version a few days ago.

netsrak
04-30-2010, 05:02 AM
Please try disabling "Attempt to detect.." under site options->Absolute/UB

nodeg
04-30-2010, 08:08 PM
good idea, but it's not selected. Any other ideas? Last time the problem happened on a full table too, so my short-table observation may have been coincidence. Also, I play 6 tables that overlap, and I used to play 4. I'm not sure if it's the overlapping tables causing the hud to glitch.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Please take some screenshots if it happens again:
the table,
the table manager
and the contents of the folder importing\hud data