PDA

View Full Version : FT hand history

mikechr23
04-28-2010, 02:21 AM
I am trying to get holdem manager working, so I followed the instructions and opened a .01/.02 table and had everything working properly. Was getting the HUD to display on the table and everything. So I then went to my normal sngs that I play and the HUD wouldn't come up, so I looked at the folder that my hand history was supposed to be saved to, and the folder that was named after my screen name was empty. This was after the .01/.02 cent table that the HUD did work on, and after playing 4 sngs. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help. Mike

netsrak
04-28-2010, 03:49 AM
After importing the hands HM moves the files to an archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

For SnGs please make sure that your FTP lobby is in english language.

mikechr23
04-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Ok, so i understand now why the hands were not in the folder, but they were still never imported to HM. I have everything in English. The only hands ever imported to HM were the ones from the .01-.02 table, there is no evidence that I ever played any sngs.

mikechr23
04-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Another problem I'm encountering is that I look at the hmarchive folder and I see plenty of tournies from UB but in HM there is no history of me playing any on UB.

morny
04-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny

mikechr23
04-29-2010, 05:58 PM
I couldn't find your email so I hope you see this. I appreciate the offer, but i solved the problem, it had to do with either the user account control or the hidden files, not sure which one because I changed both of them then tried it again and it seemed to work fine. Thank you again though. Mike