PDA

View Full Version : HUD missing hands not working well

hus444
04-27-2010, 06:06 PM
The HUD is missing some hands during play. Also the 3 previous hands shown, a lot of times will show the same hand in all three spots, anywhere from 2 to 5 spots for the same hand. When it's acting glitchy like this new players joining the game wont have their huds pop up for a few hands, until it suddenly tracks a hand, if it works at all.

This generally will only happen to some tables while others will work fine. Also specifically when one player named "-variance-" (with the hyphens) is at a table it will mess up the tables hes on always tracking his hands in repeated spots for the prev hands played and occasionally tracking other hands also giving them all three spots of prev hands played.

Also I've been getting alot of gliches from the poker software, and I think the hud might be to blame. I play on AP.

morny
04-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Those problems caused by - variance - are a known issue that were looking into solving, we already have hand histories sent from other players its just a matter of finding whats causing it and then fixing it on our end

hus444
04-28-2010, 12:52 AM
ok thanks.

I would assume if others have the same problem it's more likely his name that's the problem, rather than hand histories of certain hands. gl

hus444
05-02-2010, 02:21 PM
How would I know when this is resolved, so I can update the software?

A bit more info on the -variance- issue.

If he's at a table even waiting for the big blind, as long as he's sitting in it won't track any hands and huds won't pop up. (idk if he's sitting out what happens)

If he wins a hand it will show that hand and and pop up all the huds for the table. Even if he wins preflop.

If he loses a hand and it goes to showdown (only if it goes to the river and his hole cards are known) it will show that hand as the opponent winning.

All other hands played at the table, in the previous hands played it will just duplicate the last hand he won or lost.

netsrak
05-03-2010, 04:33 AM
This is our release info thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23748-1-10-06a-official-release.html