PDA

View Full Version : Extremely annoying HUD Bug makes 1.06 unuseable

agc1976
07-09-2008, 05:57 AM
I can't use version 1.06 on my system. Whenever I hover the stats to show a pop-up, the table will start acting all weird, changing colors, HUD disappearing. It also happens whenever I display another window on top of the table. Things also feel a lot slower at the tables, choppy animation, choppy window dragging, etc.

View the attached image.

Note how the tables look like some crappy 8 color gif file whenever I show the popup or hover any other window on top of the table (top table shows hud, bottom table shows the reload window - both causing the same effect).

I have tried PokerStars, Absolute and Full Tilt and all experience the same problem. Everything was perfect when I was running 1.05. I'm running Windows XP Professional.

Also just tried it on my Laptop computer and experiencing the exact same problem.

http://users.onelinkpr.net/~agc1976/poker/HEM106HUDBug.jpg

agc1976
07-10-2008, 12:11 AM
I rolled back my HUD to version 1.05.09a and everything is back to normal. Working very smooth now.

Obviously this is a temporary fix and I'd like to be able to use future releases without problems.

Mike chops
07-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I rolled back my HUD to version 1.05.09a and everything is back to normal. Working very smooth now.

Obviously this is a temporary fix and I'd like to be able to use future releases without problems.

I have to admit I don't know what is going on. Can you zip up and email me the contents of the config folder and I'll take a look. You get this problem on two computers? mlamb1@gmail.com

agc1976
07-10-2008, 08:01 PM
I have to admit I don't know what is going on. Can you zip up and email me the contents of the config folder and I'll take a look. You get this problem on two computers? mlamb1@gmail.com

E-mail sent.

I *think* during my troubleshooting I tried a fresh install (uninstalling and deleting the whole folder) but I'm not sure now.... :confused:

agc1976
07-16-2008, 09:45 PM
I just updated the driver for my video card (Radeon 8500) and the display issue is gone. However, the lag issue is still there. I managed to play a 1 hr session with no crashing, but very very bad lag on the poker client.

Lag was non-existent on 1.05.09.