PDA

View Full Version : v1.06.03h

FTRT
10-08-2008, 09:05 AM
hey guys,

I recently updated HM to version v1.06.03h, and everything is working fine.

However a message keeps popping up when I open HM saying I have x days to register (buy a license code). But I already bought 2 license codes (and only used one of them) when I installed the original HM version on my computer.

What should I do?

Rapala
10-08-2008, 11:02 AM
making an aggressive name that's gonna piss off the devs is probably not one of them

fabio
10-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Just re-register :)

cirobonano
10-08-2008, 11:53 AM
making an aggressive name that's gonna piss off the devs is probably not one of them
nor posting in a releases forum instead of the standard "help me" forums.

Isn't it possible to only allow admins to post new topics in this forum?

FTRT
10-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Well, I wouldn't have to register here if updating to a new version worked properly ;)

As for the forum to post in; I still can't find the right forum to post in. Perhaps "manager general"?

Re-registering is obv. an option, but I prefer not paying $80 again for a registration code I've already purchased.. as you can probably understand.

Perhaps a moderator could move this to the right forum? I don't wanna piss people of, don't judge me by my screenname :)

tnx.

naru
10-09-2008, 02:17 PM
you might try re-entering the already bought serial.

though i am sure the devs don't mind if you buy another license :)

fozzy71
10-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Well, I wouldn't have to register here if updating to a new version worked properly ;)

As for the forum to post in; I still can't find the right forum to post in. Perhaps "manager general"?

Re-registering is obv. an option, but I prefer not paying $80 again for a registration code I've already purchased.. as you can probably understand.

Perhaps a moderator could move this to the right forum? I don't wanna piss people of, don't judge me by my screenname :)

tnx.

Just send an email to support, sheesh. They changed their copyright protection, which means you need a new key. NBD, IMO.

morny
10-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Your username is too long and causes visual problems in the forum so ive renamed it to FTRT, if youd like to change it to something else let me know

Ive also moved this this manager general

FTRT
10-09-2008, 04:16 PM
ty for moving this thread morny, new sn is fine.

I've sent an email to Sales@holdemmanager.net, you guys need to chill, seriously.. but once again, my apologies for posting this in the wrong forum and making a AGRESSIVE screenname :)

Have a nice day everyone.