PDA

View Full Version : How to see only other's people hands ?

Spec
04-27-2010, 07:28 AM
I would like to replay teh hands where I have not participated and where there was a show down (so that we know the cards of the winner and loser).
Objective is to to 'guess' what hands are in dispute, trying to improve hand reading.

I thought that if I filter in the hands tab "Saw Flop = False" and ticked the box "Shown Known Holecards" I would get this, but in fact what I get is all hands that I have not participate, wether or not there was a show down of the other players.

Any way of doing what I want ?

Thanks
Spec

netsrak
04-27-2010, 12:55 PM
You need to add More filters->Other filters -> saw showdown=true

Spec
04-27-2010, 02:41 PM
If I do "saw showdown=true" that is giving zero hands in combination with "Saw Flop = False".

I want to see only other's people hands (I have not participated) and when there was a show down.

a.k.a.Also
04-27-2010, 04:27 PM
I tried this, it seems saw showdown refers to hero seeing showdown, not there was a showdown.

The only way is to possibly select a bunch of hands, or a specific tourney and filter for hero fold.
Then click on the cards column in the far right column of the lower panel, this will group together all showdown hands. Then click it again to sort the best hole cards to the bottom of the list, scroll down and select all the hands that show hole cards and load them into replayer. (If you only click once you get all the best hands first)

Spec
04-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the suggestion a.k.a.

I also thought to do that but it was not ideal because the hands will be grouped, which will biase the analysis. The first hands will be always something with an A, etc.

I think I got to a reasonable solution which is
Saw Flop = False
Players Saw Showdown is bigger than 0

For what I saw briefly I think I got all hands with show down where I did not participate.

Regards
Spec