PDA

View Full Version : Some notes not showing on mouse-over

threegoldstars
04-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Hello,

I have been playing Rush Poker so I am not sure if this problem exists with regular tables.

The problem is that when I mouse-over notes, they don't show up....well, SOME of them do, but most don't. I am not sure if these notes were taken while playing regular poker or Rush poker.

What I usually do is play two tables and when I need to make a note, I sit out, pull up the replayer, and enter the note via the HUD in the replayer. When done, I go back to playing.

I suppose I just don't know some technical detail, but would appreciate it if you could fill me in. Thank you in advance.

morny
04-26-2010, 11:29 PM
Does this happen a lot, if we done a TV session to recreate do you think it would happen?

threegoldstars
04-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Does this happen a lot, if we done a TV session to recreate do you think it would happen?

It does happen fairly consistently and I think we could recreate it, but I am not sure I have enough notes such that it would come occur quickly enough for us to not have to sit there for 10 or 15 minutes. I guess we could create a note on a 4-tabling rush player and see if it happened.

I am correct in assuming that if I pause my playing, go to the replayer and create a note, the next time I encounter the noted player in live play (even at the current session), I should be able to mouse over the note icon and view the note?

morny
04-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah sounds good, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

threegoldstars
04-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Ok I'll email you. My schedule is somewhat unpredictable right now, but I may be able to do it on Friday evening (I am in the Eastern Daylight Time zone).

Another funny thing just happened. I paused my rush game, went to the replayer to review a hand and take a note, but when I clicked on the note asterisk to make the note editor pop up, it would not do it on the player on whom I wanted to make a note. The editor would pop up for every other player. Since my database is on a networked, I went to another computer, fired up HEM, found the hand, opened the replayer, and clicked on the note asterisk and the editor popped open just as expected. I went back to the other computer and got the same result...the editor would not pop up for that one player. Strange.

Say, are notes stored in the database or in a flat file on each computer? I hope they are stored in the database so I can see them across all computers.

morny
04-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Yes hmnotes are stored in the database so it should work fine