PDA

View Full Version : Need help with filters

ProfesorKaos
08-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey there, I play 6 max NLHE and need to filter for times I open 2bb otb as first player in and its just me and the blinds and also the same for 3bb

I tried "BB's put in preflop less than 2bb" and "more than 3bb" but obviously that is flawed.

I cant seem to figure out a configuration of filters for this and would appreciate some help to see if it's even possible before I start going crazy with more filters lol

thanks

Patvs
08-06-2012, 11:35 PM
I tried:

Preflop Raise Size / Pot is Less Than 0.8 and was able to get my minraises.
Note: using this filter I also got hands where I put in a normal raise, was 3betted, and then did a min-4bet.

ProfesorKaos
08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
ya I doesnt seem to just give us the times we min stole vs times we 3x'd. when we use those bet size pf/pot size pf/bb put in pf less/more than, it brings all sorts complications to the filters which I am not even sure we can solve.

maybe you guys should look into adding some sort of filter for that because it's a really important thing in 6max

Patvs
08-07-2012, 07:59 PM
HMONE-144 I wrote this up as a bug ticket.
Though, it's unlikely it will be fixed for HM1.

ProfesorKaos
08-08-2012, 09:59 PM
ok cool thanks, how will I know if it gets fixed on HEM1 or HEM2

Patvs
08-09-2012, 01:34 AM
It's already working in HM2: which has a More Filters--> Filter by Bet Size--> Preflop Made Bet--> Open Raise Size is:
Greater Than
Less Then
Equal To
Between
(in big blinds filter)

ProfesorKaos
08-09-2012, 11:00 AM
It's already working in HM2: which has a More Filters--> Filter by Bet Size--> Preflop Made Bet--> Open Raise Size is:
Greater Than
Less Then
Equal To
Between
(in big blinds filter)

oh cool

guess I need to buy it soon then :)

thanks