PDA

View Full Version : Everest turnament hud

sopel
04-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Hi
I'm lossing my hud in tournaments on Everest after table switch, I try table finder but there is no my new table. I don't know what else I can do?
Thanks for help
Slawek

fozzy71
04-26-2010, 06:41 PM
You have to use the Table Finder on Everest because they don't provide enough details for us to find it automatically.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD)

sopel
05-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi
it's ok - I don't mind to use table finder but there is small "but" - I see this new table in Table Manager (name with checked mark) but no stats. In Table finder I can only find old table - there is no new table number (because this table is in Table Manager). Its already 30 min after switching table and no stats :(
Can you help me with this please?
Have a nice day
Slawek

morny
05-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Did you drag the red square on top of the poker table you were sitting at and then select it in the table finder window (Not Table Manager the finder should show "Unattached Windows") and then press ok and wait a couple of hands?

sopel
05-06-2010, 04:19 AM
Hi

I drag red square to the table but in finder there is no new table number (just in Table Manager) - I will try to wait more with this red square mayby after few hands new table number will show in table finder?
It looks like Table Manager don't add this new table to table finder because it is already in Table Manager (mayby "he thinks" that it is attached window and there is no point to add it to unattached windows :-)
Have a nice day
Slawek

sopel
05-06-2010, 08:24 AM
Ok
now works - I was too fast :-)
Have a nice day
Slawek

fozzy71
05-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes, I actually made the same mistake the first time I tried using the table finder. You need to first select the table name from the table finder window so it is highlighted blue, and then drag the square to that table you selected, then click OK/Close.

Hivin
08-22-2010, 02:03 PM
Hello,

I Play on several sites with no HUD problems. I´ve been using it for several years now.

Recently i started playing cash on entraction. I used the table finder with the red dot to get my hud working and it worked great. A couple of days after that I started playing tournaments. I used the table finder again to get my hud working, BUT this time I messed it up and missed the correct table with the red spot. After that mistake, I only get my hud on some tournaments, and on others the hud doesn´t appear. I have tried to use the table finder again but it doesn´t find any unnatached hands, so Im stuck.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance

netsrak
08-23-2010, 05:29 AM
Close HM and delete the file exenames.txt in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager intallation path.

Restart HM and a new file will be generated. You'll need to use the tablefinder again to identify the tables.

Hivin
08-29-2010, 01:52 PM
I´ve tried that solution but I still have got the same problem. After deleting the file i restart the program and a new file generates. The new file is blank but a few seconds later it looks just like the one that i deleted. I try to use the tablefinder again but It still says that no unnatached hands detected.

Thanks in advance

netsrak
08-30-2010, 09:01 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)