PDA

View Full Version : HmHud has stopped working, UB, W7

blank666
04-26-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm running holdem manager 1.10.06 on windows 7 and play at UB. When I start auto import I get a message saying "HmHud has stopped working" and the hud does not launch. I also get this message when I try to relaucn the hud.

The HUD has worke properly a couple of times but 9 out of 10 times I get this error message.

Any ideas to how I can solve this problem?

pr0t0c0l
04-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Exact same problem here! But on PP and prima

fozzy71
04-26-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm running holdem manager 1.10.06 on windows 7 and play at UB. When I start auto import I get a message saying "HmHud has stopped working" and the hud does not launch. I also get this message when I try to relaucn the hud.

The HUD has worke properly a couple of times but 9 out of 10 times I get this error message.

Any ideas to how I can solve this problem?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Please update to the latest version 1.10.06a - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Enable logging from the HUD options->Table prefs menu. When the crash happens again, go to the logs\log.txt file and move it to another location before you restart the hud. I want to get the 'crash' log.txt file after you finish playing. If you restart the hud before moving the log.txt file, it is overwritten.

Please email them to mike@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Exact same problem here! But on PP and prima

Please start your own thread and answer the same questions.