PDA

View Full Version : HUD: How to combine 2 nicks for the same villain in the same network

Kaitsu
04-26-2010, 11:37 AM
So I want to combine stats from 2 nicks and notes to be shown in he hud, when villain plays on either nick. I know that he plays under 2 different nicks and I would like all the hands combined from these 2 nicks shown in the HUD when either plays.

a.k.a.Also
04-26-2010, 12:53 PM
You can combine villains stats for reports by joining both as an alias, but afaik this can't work in a hud, since it refers to the screename of the current villain sat at the table.

fozzy71
04-26-2010, 09:13 PM
The hero HUD only shows table stats. It doesn't show any old hands for the hero, in the HUD. Only hands played at that table. Any villains played against in your DB, regardless of your nickname you were using, will show their lifetime DB stats in the HUD. Any notes you gave that player, will show in their HUD, regardless of what screen name you were using when you gave them the note.

The 'Player Alias' option is to connect 2 different poker site names together, under a new, unique Alias name. Before you can create an alias you want to be sure you can find your various site names. If you only play 1 site there is no need for an alias. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+)

The 'Hero Names' option is to help the HUD know where you are sitting at the table.

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your Poker Site name. You can also click the Arrow and choose Player Search. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.

Kaitsu
04-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Yes I have used Aliases, but it seems stats of same villains 2 nicks cannot be combined.

_Loki_
04-27-2010, 12:06 PM
I didn't know this:

...but afaik this can't work in a hud, since it refers to the screename of the current villain sat at the table.

Why can't HM do this ?

a.k.a.Also
04-27-2010, 01:05 PM
I didn't know this:

Why can't HM do this ?

I'm sorta guessing, else it would show my combined sites alias stats in the replayer wouldn't it?

_Loki_
04-27-2010, 01:16 PM
doesn't it ?

fozzy71
04-28-2010, 01:08 PM
It is not possible to combine 2 players HUD stats. The HUD never shows your own alias stats. It always shows your stats, for that screen name, on that site only. The alias is only for combining players stats inside of the HEM Reports, etc.

minifruit
09-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Are there any plans to add a feature to HM that would allow me to merge stats for the same player's hud on different sites? It seems to me that it would be nice to be able to combine all my hands on a certain player when I know his two names on stars and tilt. E.G. Moorman's 1k hands on FTP plus 2k hands on stars would be 3k hands on his hud regardless of the site.

netsrak
09-18-2010, 07:43 AM
There are no concrete plans for such a feature. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)