PDA

View Full Version : HM not showing cashes

sctawndawg
04-26-2010, 11:34 AM
my Hm is not showing my cashes when i finish in a big tournament in the money.

when i cash its showing a profit of zero? how can i fix this

thanks

_Loki_
04-26-2010, 07:22 PM
This is because the pokersite Hand History information imported into HM doesn't tell HM that you finished ITM when it is a big MTT

You have to add that information manually yourself or even better you need to import the tourney results summary that some pokersites can supply you - this is not the same as the Hand History information

What site do you play & I will post the correct link ?

Here is how it works for PokerStars - read the summary part at the end:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information)
If you have a lot of editing to do then send an email to pokerstars support asking for ALL your tourney summaries

These can be imported into HM - no typing :)

sctawndawg
04-26-2010, 08:38 PM
so do i need to request this every time i play in tournaments? or is there a way i can auto include it. i play pokerstars and tilt.

sctawndawg
04-26-2010, 08:49 PM
pokerstars just emailed me this huge email. how do i import it into HM>

thanks again

_Loki_
04-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm a cash player - so not that knowledgeable on tourney summaries

FT will email you your summaries if you ask

This is how to import emailed HH's & I suppose it's the same for emailed summaries
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

On pokerstars you can get your latest summaries somewhere in their options menu - I don't know about FT, but it must be similar I would have thought

The Minder
04-26-2010, 09:12 PM
so do i need to request this every time i play in tournaments? or is there a way i can auto include it. i play pokerstars and tilt.

Yes, you need to do this every time on pokerstars for any SnG/MTT of more than one table. Full Tilt writes the tourney info into a summary file than HM can read. No, you cannot setup an 'auto include'.

~ Open the Pokerstars email containing the tourney summary info.
~ Select all the summary info, highlight and select 'copy'
~ Open a text editor like MS Notepad and past the info into a new document.
~ Save the txt document in UTF-8 format onto your desktop. I use a date nomenclature like 100426.txt (for 2010, April, 26th).
~ From within HM, stop the auto import if it's running then select 'import from file' and select the txt file from your desktop.

Job done.

sctawndawg
04-27-2010, 11:07 AM
ok sweet. i just did all that and it works great.. thanks guys! appreciate the help.