PDA

View Full Version : Tourney winnings/losses are only in T$

dogdaze1966
04-26-2010, 08:30 AM
I'm new to HM and have downloaded all the hands from about the last 2 years. However, when I click on touney>reports all the winnings are in Tourney dollars, not real dollars. PS sent me a speadsheet with all my results in a report that I can save to excel, but they only have summaries for the last 200.

1. How do I see real $ wins in tourneys?
2. Do I need to request sumaries after all tourneys so the show as completed?

I play mostly tournaments and want to be able to see how I've done, and to get the read on other past players when I'm involved in hands with them.

What is 'Tourney Manager' and is this required to really get these results that are meaningful to me? Otherwise, what can I do to get better with these stats?

morny
04-26-2010, 11:06 AM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does. They should provide you with a html file of all your results which we do support however we done support the xls spreadsheet

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries in html format.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)