PDA

View Full Version : Full tilt lag

manny218
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Whenever I get about 5 mins into a session of ftp 6-14 tables my comp starts to lag so bad I cant even play. This only started after I downloaded the most recent HEM update. I did a vacc/analyze but it did not help. I also closed HEM and got on 8 play money tables and it ran smooth so its not ftp or intrnet connection. running quad core with 4 gigs ram on vista.

morny
04-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Can you try disabling live tracking and prefetching in Hud Options > Site Options and see if that makes any difference?

manny218
04-26-2010, 12:26 AM
live tracking was off and after I turned off pre fetch it did get quite a bit better. Im going to purge hand histories and see if there is anything else I can do in the suggested hud tune up forum and Ill get back to you again, thanx.

btw I dont play rush often but if it was the pre fetch thats a prob might there be a fix?

Again thanx for the quick reply I was able to play tonight because of that.

netsrak
04-26-2010, 04:06 AM
The prefetch is not related to the Rush Hud although it uses the same OCR technique. We are still working on optimizations so there might be an update in the future which is working better for you.