PDA

View Full Version : HUD messed up and unusable

Maartz
04-25-2010, 05:27 PM
I seemed to have messed up my HM HUD. I was playing multiple tourneys on different sites. When there were no stats showing on an Entraction Tourney I used the tablefinder to find the table that wasn't displaying stats. But I accidently clicked on a window of a cake tournament (which doesn't support huds obv). Then HM asked me if I wanted to thread cake poker as entraction (something like that). I wasn't really thinking what that meant and clicked yes.

Now whenever I have the hud running the cake table keeps on popping up and be activated every second. This makes it virtually impossible to play on any other tables (for example I can't type a betsize anymore cause the time is to short) or do anything else on my computer. How can I restore the old setting (Or in other words don't have HM threat Cake as Entracion by default). For the moment I don't use the hud whenever I have a cake table running.

morny
04-25-2010, 07:57 PM
delete the exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder while HM is close and then start HM and then it should the cake issue