PDA

View Full Version : Only import works

oosskkaarr
04-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi

Ive been playing for a long time on Fulltilt both holdem n omaha manger and everything has worked perfect. But now HUD dose not work, i cant check my hands my sessions or anything all it dose it import hand but nothing else i dont know what to do please help :)

morny
04-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

oosskkaarr
04-26-2010, 03:23 PM
haha i suck, it was because i used swedish lanuage in my fulltilt client - but i have always done this but a couple of days ago the hand histories were also saved in swedish, wich i hasnt done before.

Thanks

fozzy71
04-26-2010, 06:55 PM
haha i suck, it was because i used swedish lanuage in my fulltilt client - but i have always done this but a couple of days ago the hand histories were also saved in swedish, wich i hasnt done before.

Thanks

It is a change/problem with the recent updates from Full Tilt. Someone said that FTP is trying to correct it so it is as it was, but that is just gossip at this point.

In the past you could keep the FTP client in your language as long as you only played cash games. Tourney players have always needed the client in English. For the foreseeable future, any Holdem Manager user that plays on Full Tilt, must change their client and hand history format to English. If you missed some hands because they were not in English, you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results.

oosskkaarr
04-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Now i have the hands i missed in english but the problem is omaha manager imported the swedish HH hands - and now when iam to import the English same hands i cant because they are duplicates what to do :)?

netsrak
04-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Can you see the hands in the reports/sessions? Then right click on them and delete them or try options -> purge hands.

If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all hands.

oosskkaarr
04-29-2010, 08:25 AM
thanks guys i made a new database only for omaha now everything works great