PDA

View Full Version : Still cant register....

AllynLong
04-25-2010, 10:30 AM
25 days days now ive been without access to my HM. Ive done teamviewer, we've exchanged countless emails and im still without...I paid for the program, ive invested a lot of money in HH's..I even bought a new computer for the sole reason of making HM run as fast as possible. Ive paid for LeakFinder also had to buy Carbonite to make sure i dont lose all my files while ive been down.....I dont know what could be wrong that in 25 days we cant find an answer to but i really need my service back. I think ive been more than patient. Thanxxxxxx

morny
04-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah im dealing with this, theres a problem finding your details on file, were just waiting for you to send the purchase email so we can track it down as we couldnt find anything in the system under your email.

The last email you sent a blank email instead of the attachment and i replied to that. Anyway i understand your trial is almost out so please signup at Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and send me an email with your username and ill get you an extended trial while we figure this out.

Again sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully well get this sorted out as soon as you email the purchase email to us, ill cc this to your email too