PDA

View Full Version : Does HM support LiiPoker (Cake)

keaneping
04-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Hello:

Does HM support LiiPoker which belong to Cake serie. My HM can find the hand history file and import it, but the table manager can not find the table then can not display the HUD on the table? Anyone can help me?

Thanks

morny
04-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes we support it but Cake dont allow huds so we dont allow the hud to popup for cake to comply with their terms and conditions

sal
05-01-2010, 06:13 PM
just want to make sure: so i can use hem as usual during the sessions, it's just that hud won't work and i am not breaking any of their rules by running hem.

Patvs
05-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Correct...
NO HUD... but you can import your hands, see your stats in reports/sessions, see your winnings, etc.

fozzy71
05-02-2010, 01:28 PM
The results are delayed somewhat, IIRC.

* The HUD will not display while playing at a Cake Poker table.

* The Active Player Details Window will not populate any data.

* The HUD will not display when using the Hand Replayer for Cake hands.

* The Cash Games > Reports tab will populate your own data as you play, but the 'Use and group by currently active players instead of selected player' will not work for Cake Poker while playing.

sal
05-02-2010, 04:21 PM
so there is no way to actually figure out an individual player's stats and taking notes on him outside your sessions?

fozzy71
05-03-2010, 11:57 AM
All opponents stats are compiled as Cake Seat 1, Cake Seat 2, etc. There are no villain names in your DB for Cake, so you can't make a note on them in HM.