PDA

View Full Version : HM wont wor with FT at all...

Andrey
04-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Not only CAP tables. After I reloaded the latest upgrade of the FT, HM stopped working at all. It sees the tables but no HUD on the tables and no any changes in reports.

morny
04-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi,

Can you verify the hands are in English and if the problem persists Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Twan
04-26-2010, 03:52 AM
I have the sae problem FT hands are importe but I cant see them uner reports and no HUD. Any solution?

netsrak
04-26-2010, 04:25 AM
FTP introduced a new bug: handhistories are no longer written in english if your FTP lobby is not in english, the handhistory language setting seems to be ignored. Can you please check this?

fcksc
04-26-2010, 04:33 AM
I am having a similar problem where the HUD will only work on 2 out of 4 of the Rush tables that I am playing. Under the table manager it only shows 2 tables when i have the 4 up.

Additionally Holdem Manager won't import the hand history files since the latest Full Tilt release and latest Holdem Manager update. I have reconfigured the import folders and the auto-import seems to recognize the hands coming in but when I click on sessions it won't show anything past 4/24 (this is when I updated the Full Tilt software). I double checked to make sure the correct screenname is clicked and I checked the language in the Full Tilt hand history and it is English.

I am running the newest version, 1.10.06a, and had no problems until the latest Full Tilt update. I tried to fix it with the 1.10.06a update from 1.10.04 and nothing changed.

netsrak
04-26-2010, 06:54 AM
Please try with a new database for a test.