PDA

View Full Version : Problem with displaying my stats in HEM

Torono
10-08-2008, 12:51 AM
I had just finished a session & was looking at my stats from it, & everything appeared to be working fine. Also, I should note that this is in actual HEM, & not the HUD (which a friend thought was what I was talking about). I was also discussing a hand with a friend, who wanted to know the stats of the villain from the hand. He told me to get his stats, to click on "Change" (under Cash Games -> Reports), and to change my sn to villain's sn, which I did. That worked, so after I wanted to switch back to my name under "Change". However, when I type in even the first letter of my sn, my sn is NOT on the list of names (& obviously it doesn't show up when I type in my full sn).

I tried restarting HEM, but that didn't solve anything. I also downloaded and installed the latest update (1.06.03). Still nothing. A friend suggested that I add my sn under Options -> Player Aliases, but that also failed to solve my problem.

Also, on a side note, since I reformatted my computer & had to reinstall HEM, etc. I've been receiving an error message every time I start up HEM. There's already a thread that somebody else started saying that he's getting the same exact error message. I figure I might as well post that here as well (copy pasted from other person's thread b/c it's exactly the same):
When I start HM I get an error "An error occurred when retrieving the player list: ERROR: 22P05: character 0x9d encoding "WIN1252" has no equivalent in "UTF8"

I click OK.

HM, comes up, then immediately I get the same error message again.

I click OK.

Note: The players tab says "Players(0)"

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

morny
10-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Maybe we can do a teamviewer session monry@holdemmanager.net and email me to let me know a suitable time

Torono
10-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Tried emailing you, but I got the following error (twice):

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

monry@holdemmanager.net

morny
10-08-2008, 04:55 PM
sorry typo morny@holdemmanager.net is the correct one

Torono
10-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Also, if it would help or be easier than doing a Teamviewer session (you're probably pretty busy trying to solve all of the other problems on here ;)), I could take a screenshot or two and post it/them here?

morny
10-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Its one of those things where ill need to fiddle around to solve it so just email me a suitable time and well get something sorted

Torono
10-12-2008, 10:24 PM
A friend of mine who knows HEM pretty well took a look and fixed it for me. :) I guess the problem was that my db was encoded wrong (I forget what it was b/c I deleted the old db but I think it was the "WIN1252", and not SQL_ASCII like he said it was supposed to be). I'm not even sure how I set the encoding incorrectly, but at least it's all set now with SQL_ASCII.

Even though we never met up b/c it was so difficult to find a time we were both free (b/c of the time zone difference), thanks anyways Morny. :)