PDA

View Full Version : Just bought HEM, lots of probs?

Flawless
10-07-2008, 10:18 PM
1) The start time of my session and end time is inaccurate
2) The total winnings and losses are inaccurate
3) When using the HUD sometimes for example on FTP it only gave my stats based on the hands I had played at that particular table whereas on another table of mine it gave my complete stats
4) Sometimes (mostly on Ipoker) it just gives the wrong stats for a certain player and when I go and look in the database it has the correct stats in there but not in the HUD

Help?

Mike chops
10-07-2008, 10:35 PM
1. sorry don't know?

2. ditto. It would help if you could email support with a hand history from a table that had incorrect win/loss ammount.

3. We made a design decision to make hero stats session only so you got an idea of your table image. If you see your complete career stats, it's probably because you haven't played a hand and so have not been recognized as a 'hero'. You can correct this by adding your name in the hud options->setup hero names.

4. One possible cause can be the Hud options->Additional filters menu. If the nuimber of players seated changes it can affect which hands are counted and so the stats change.

Flawless
10-08-2008, 12:18 AM
1. sorry don't know?

2. ditto. It would help if you could email support with a hand history from a table that had incorrect win/loss ammount.

3. We made a design decision to make hero stats session only so you got an idea of your table image. If you see your complete career stats, it's probably because you haven't played a hand and so have not been recognized as a 'hero'. You can correct this by adding your name in the hud options->setup hero names.

4. One possible cause can be the Hud options->Additional filters menu. If the nuimber of players seated changes it can affect which hands are counted and so the stats change.
1) Under my sessions... the "Start Time of Session" the time that it has me starting is incorrect.

2) I'm not sure in particular what hands are being miscalculated but at the end of my session the result it says I had for win/loss is not what is true based on my starting balance.

3) So if I am interested in seeing overall stats of myself and other players on the table instead of just their session stats I need to set up my hero name? I haven't set up my hero name yet.

4) I don't have any filters set up and have not touched any of that as I just bought HEM a few days ago. I have also only played 6 max thus far.

morny
10-08-2008, 11:04 AM
1) If you open up the original HH what time does it say, this is where HM gets the info for the time, the time is usually based on the time of the server of the poker company and not your local time

2) Youll need to compare the hands with the HH on the poker server to see which hands are showing incorrect value, we dont have access to your poker account so we cant check this. Start by narrowing down the sample using the between date filter until you have it narrowed down to a small sample then compare the amount won and loss on your poker server with the HH and send us the hand

3) Never seen this before ever, maybe youve an old version, please try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and if it happens again please take a screenshot and post it

4) Please attach your prefs.xml and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Flawless
10-09-2008, 04:40 PM
1) Ok I understand how this works now, no more problem here.

2) I will do this and see if I can find the problem

3) I"m not sure we're talking about the same thing or that i've explained myself correctly. I am interested in having the players complete stats from PT shown at the tables instead of just their hands that session (similar to how the old PT + HUD was). I have downloaded the latest update but it is still a problem I believe. It definitely is for my stats at least, it just shows my stats for that session. Is there some setting inside HEM I can set to change this?

4) I think this problem is related to #3 as in it gives stats from their play at the table instead of completely.

5) A new problem i'm ecountering on FTP is that the stats aren't lined up by the correct person. If I have all the updates and just recently purchased the program, i'm not sure why it would already hav these problems "right out the box" per se

6) How can I join my stats on FTP with another site like Ipoker, I already set up an alias where I thought it connected the names but I cannot view the stats as 1, I still have to click two different names.

morny
10-10-2008, 05:12 PM
3) When i said i never seen this before i was referring to your OP where you said it showed your full stats on one table and session stats on another. As Mike said we only show your session stats for that table, if you need to see your overall stats then run a report

4) If you attach those files i can look into this

5) Have you read the FAQ for setting up Full Tilt http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142 and setting up preferred seating and what the different stats do http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=2

If your still having problems post those files i mentioned above and i can look into it

6) Follow this FAQ to make sure you have it correct and if not post a screenshot of your alias setup screen

Flawless
10-10-2008, 07:56 PM
3) When i said i never seen this before i was referring to your OP where you said it showed your full stats on one table and session stats on another. As Mike said we only show your session stats for that table, if you need to see your overall stats then run a report

4) If you attach those files i can look into this

5) Have you read the FAQ for setting up Full Tilt http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142 and setting up preferred seating and what the different stats do http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=2

If your still having problems post those files i mentioned above and i can look into it

6) Follow this FAQ to make sure you have it correct and if not post a screenshot of your alias setup screen

I've been able to resolve all the issues so far except for the seating one with HUD on FT. I do not have Auto center clicked and did everything listed in the FAQ. All FAQ says is to move the peoples names to where they are on the table which I did except the seats are not aligned on all the tables. For example if one table is correct as far as where the stats are... on another table they are not. And if I try to move the names around on the table where it's incorrect it messes up (moves) the stats on the table where it was previously correct. Could not find anything mentioned in FAQ addressing this.

Also, this completely makes no sense but on the name where I have both names combined, I try to view the last 10k hands of my graph for example and it doesn't graph anything. The alias has like 30k hands but when I try to view "last X hands" (any amount) nothing graphs. But when I just check one of the names individually like the one on FT I can view the last X # of hands just fine.

morny
10-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Please attach your prefs.xml and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill look into the FT problem

Last x hands is a known bug which will be fixed in the next beta release

Flawless
10-11-2008, 03:43 PM
here we go

morny
10-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Ok untick fix my stats position in Hud Options > Player Preferences and then arrange your stats correctly on the 1st table and all should be fine

Flawless
10-14-2008, 09:21 AM
same exact problem still exists even after unclicking of that option. It's like the tables are not sync'd together correct.. seat 1 on a certain table isn't the same seat on another so when I move one around it mixes up another.

morny
10-14-2008, 02:38 PM
email me morny@holdemmanager.net to do a teamviewer session please