PDA

View Full Version : Missing Tourneys

dynamite140
04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
While i playing my 24 tabling... i had to close my computer with my desktop and HUD and HEM running. What am i suppose to do now? Can someone tell me the step by step process? Do i need to email support for the hand histories? I missed about 25 games today not counted to my HEM. But i have about 155 total not completed games from Novemeber till now and would like to fix this problem.

Thanks.

morny
04-24-2010, 06:25 PM
What version of HM did you use to import the hands?

dynamite140
04-24-2010, 08:51 PM
HEM professional version 1.10.02? But a few months ago i had the earlier version and updated and downloaded that patch. Is this what your asking??

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

dynamite140
04-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Hey fozzy. Does this work for any games where say i started importing these dons i played but then turned off my computer? Or where i played and then i got a disconnect online and then some guys i busted out?

Basically what im asking is as long as i had the hem running at least during 1 minute for a sng... that means that it can record those results right?

Thank you.

dynamite140
04-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Fozzy i actually meant these were the tourneys not completed. I just did the things you told me for my laptop have a very small database. It has 21 unfinished tourneys and as of right now after doing that... its still 21 not completed. I do not know what days these happened but I do know that was it from November 2009 till today.

I read in some thread that you said that you have to request these tourneys from stars? How would i be able to do this because I don't know which tourneys Im missing.

I just checked my HEM and see that under tourney and data view.... i browsed through them and see that the tourneys that are not finished are in GRAY as oppose to green or white. Are these all the tourneys that are not completed? What am i suppose to do if it is?

netsrak
04-25-2010, 05:36 AM
You should request and import summaries for all the tourneys which are available:
You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Then import them manually to HM.

The tourneys which still remain incomplete you need to manually edit in the dataview.

dynamite140
04-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Okay so i have to type each tournament id? I have about 21 not completed for my laptop but about 170 or so for my desktop. do i have to type each tournament id manually or is there a faster way? I did it for my laptop but not for my desktop.

1. Also.... those emails tell me what place i finished. I only play DoNs so if i played a 20.80 sng and won... the winnings i would type in 19.20 and -20.80 if i lost?

2. For the tourney number... do i write the same number? I see make up a #?

3. For the tourney start time, obviously i should put the time i see started as i see it on the data view on hem right?

4. Also i just noticed this but all the DoN sngs i play are turbos. How come all the games that i played/completed shows it is regular speed and turbo speed not that i really mind that.

morny
04-25-2010, 06:45 PM
You can request all you tournies in a html summary file if you email stars, just import that and it will update the missing ones, so you shouldnt need to manually enter anything

For 4 if the problem persists after importing summaries email them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and well look into it

dynamite140
04-25-2010, 07:23 PM
What do you mean request all of it in a html file? You mean all the dons i played from november till now?

morny
04-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Just request all your tourney summaries as i dont think you can request dons specifically and it will update any unfinished ones, if the result is already correct it will just leave it and update incorrect ones

dynamite140
04-25-2010, 07:59 PM
How am i suppose to ask them in the email? Can i have all my hand history results so i can input all the data from November 1 till today?

morny
04-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Yes, ask for all your tournament summaries in hmtl format since November, its a request they receive regularly so theyll know exactly what your asking for