PDA

View Full Version : future filter ideas, fine tune suggestion, so can make poll help please.

MASTERHOLMES
04-24-2010, 01:40 PM
last night as i manually imported and looked at a some sit and go tournies, I then went to lay down and try to sleep.

an idea occured to me as a natural extension how cool it would be to be able to filter hands from the sit and go wizard since it is now part of hem to ..

1. to be able to filter any hands when you are eliminated in 5 place.
2. to be able to filter any hands where there are six players left in the tourney , or 4 (max four, min four) so you can analyze how your play is ,, a sort of leakfinding addition.
3. to extend that to 90 man sit and goes to be able to filter where there is 33 to 27 players left if you keep getting stuck aroud that time period as a tourney wall.

----

4. to be able to import all 1.20 sit and goes into sit and go wizard ,, then import all 2.. or all 90 man sit and goes.
i mean after all as i looked through that the import folder (been a while since I played sit and goes ) i found that to kind of cumbersome. especally with leakbuster being able to filter for all six max hands in a month, or 2 month period.
we should be able to filter sit and goes for all 1.20 to all 1.20 placed 5, june to july.

any feedback on that from other sit and go wizard users so i can word this better into a poll ?

GTApoker
05-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Being able to filter hands by number of players remaining for STTs would be great. As well as filters for blind levels, hand groups, etc.

SitNGo Wizard
05-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Keep 'em coming. I'm making notes.

wneb
05-09-2010, 03:21 PM
The ability to just move the button around to different spots.

Also, I found a bug that allowed me to use Wiz while playing on pokerstars. Which e-mail address should I use to discuss this glitch? support@holdemmanager.com ?

SitNGo Wizard
05-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Please send to support@sngwiz.com. Thanks!