PDA

View Full Version : HUD Rush always 1 table non-responsive

joeyglees
04-24-2010, 10:58 AM
I've had this problem for a long time, and I am now using version 1.10.06a

When I am playing multiple tables, there is always one table where the stats will show, but I cannot click the stats to make popups appear, and I cannot move the stats using the right-click. However, if I move stats on another (responsive) table, the stats on the non-responsive table disappear for a few seconds, and reappear after a while in the new place.

This may or may not be related but I am also having trouble with stats changing. Sometimes a guy has 3bet me and I'm waiting so long for the stats to change to the current table (they're showing the previous table) that I timeout.

I am aware of all the tips about table sizing etc. Fwiw I do have overlapping tables though because I cannot fit 4 large tables into my monitor screen without them overlapping.

morny
04-24-2010, 03:24 PM
If you have overlapping tables its going to cause problems as the OCR needs to be able to see the full table at all times.

regarding the stats not appearing on 1 table, does it happen often, every session, every 1000 hands, every couple of days?

Next time it happens try unticking and ticking the table in the table manager and see if that brings the stats back

joeyglees
04-25-2010, 04:15 PM
It happens more or less every session. The table is not in the list on table manager, so I cannot uncheck and check it!

morny
04-25-2010, 08:53 PM
please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) with the following:

1) The Table Manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me

joeyglees
04-25-2010, 10:12 PM
So you want all these in a single screenshot? Also what is the e-mail address?

netsrak
04-26-2010, 04:33 AM
It can be different screenshots.

You can post them here or if you prefer mail them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net