PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working anymore

ttspooky
04-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Hello,

my HUD is not working anymore... Yesterday i updated for the first time the newest version but today my HUD is not working any more.. not on any rush game or ringgame. i havent tried it on SNG or MTT...
the first time i updated my HM i was still runnning HM and he left with a lot if errors... second time i closed HM and then the update was completed.. can this have some efffect on my hud?

Also my hand history doesnot load any hands any more... Yersterday this was still working
greetings

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 12:44 PM
The FTP client MUST be in English as well as the hand histories.

Languages > Open Language Options.. > [x] English

ttspooky
04-24-2010, 12:46 PM
hello,

thnx for you answer but
the HUD was yesterday working so everything was installed good... only today suddenly it dont work anymore. So evertyhing is already in english

greetings

19eraser87
04-24-2010, 02:11 PM
hi, i have the same problem! ive made holdem manager update and ive already check every other possibilty ! i dont know whats wrong... what can i do?

averageuser
04-24-2010, 02:22 PM
same her aswell

morny
04-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Some people are saying that the update change the language by mistake, can you double check its not that and if not:

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

whysky
04-27-2010, 02:05 AM
hello, I have a small problem, I use HM and not long since introduced new pokerstars Blind structure for cash game and I do not work there, the HM statistics, if someone help me? thanks and sorry for mistakes, but I am weak in English

netsrak
04-27-2010, 03:41 AM
Please update to 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

whysky
04-27-2010, 05:48 AM
ok thx,its work