PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my red line

topher123890
04-23-2010, 11:08 PM
During my last set of Double or Nothing SNGs, my red line on my graph had basically the exact same slope as my green line for all the games (with 1 exception). I know this is clearly not supposed to happen, and my red line has worked fine over thousands of games before, so I'm not sure what's going on and if there's anyway to fix it now.

I think it has something to do with the fact that during the set, I had to restart HEM because my HUD wasn't working properly. I guess doing that messed something up with importing (and it definitely did, as in one of my games there are a few hands that show up in the "data view" tab multiple times.

I'm updating to the current version as I type this, but I doubt that's the problem. Is there any way of fixing this? Could I maybe remove the problem hand histories and re-import them?

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Updating to 1.10.06a did not fix the problem.

Edit: Also possibly relevant (or possibly not): It appears that HEM missed some games when importing, and I have no idea what games those are or if I even have the original HH's anymore. My profit for the past few days is off from what I know it should be at, so that's the only reason I know some games are missing somewhere. Also, my in the money % and finish distribution don't match up (as they should, since all of my ITM's are 1sts). So I officially have no clue what's going on here, and I'm just hoping there's some way to figure out what's going on/find out what happened to the missing games.

Yet another edit: It appears that HEM thinks some of the games from my last set had 11 players, which they obviously do not. This could be completely irrelevant like my last edit, but I figure a little more information can't hurt the diagnosis.

topher123890
04-24-2010, 12:26 AM
OK so I solved the red line problem. All I had to do was change the number of players from 11 to 10.

That was the biggest problem I was having. I guess I probably can't get any help finding my missing HH's since that's just a problem on my end, so this can be locked or whatever.

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 11:03 PM
If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.