PDA

View Full Version : Import problems after updating

dazywiciel
04-23-2010, 08:35 PM
After the update some of my hands are not importing. After reviewing my sessions I find that some of my biggest pots, both the ones I've won or lost failed to import. I try to manually re-import from the archives folder but it doesn't do anything.

And just recently some of my hands are actually importing twice. Basically I am just having a lot of importing problems. I figured I would go back to the older version I was using, but I had the same problems. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling HEM and STILL the same problems. I cannot seem to find a solution.

So basically some hands aren't importing and some hands are being imported twice.

morny
04-23-2010, 09:43 PM
What site is this for?

dazywiciel
04-23-2010, 11:31 PM
UB, FT, and pokerstars

morny
04-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Ok Full Tilt have a known issue where theyre creating duplicate hands, normally this isnt a problem for HM because it checks the hand history number but the bug actually changes the hand number in the duplicate too. FT are aware of this and they said they should have a fix soon

With the missing pots can you can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and try reimporting your hands into that and see if it picks up some of the missing hands

dazywiciel
04-24-2010, 05:33 PM
I created a new database and so far I have had no more import problems. I was able to re-import my HH from the archived folder and it worked out.

However now I have no hands for my opponents on my HUD; but I think I will just import some more old hands from the archived folder to get some history.