PDA

View Full Version : Ongame Seating

Dubya32
04-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Hey,

I joined ongame last night and I use the betsson skin. Ongame doesnt seem to allow you to permanently choose a seat, so everytime i join a tournament (I use it only for mtts btw) I change seat to the lower middle one (like tilt). Ive changed my seating preferences on HUD for ongame to seat 5 on a 10 handed tbl, which im guessing is right?

However, I had 2 tournaments going on it today and I was sitting in the middle for both. When i right clicked and draged the HUD stats, it moved them on both tables but the problem is that the stats on the other tbl didnt match the correct player. It only was matching correctly on one tbl, but when I moved it, it would move the data on both tables.

Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks

morny
04-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Its normal for it to move on both tables but it should move them on the correct seats if preferred seating is setup correctly, try opening 1 table, set them up correctly, wait a couple of hands, open a 2nd table, now try seat 1, see do the stats rotate to the correct position on table 2 without touching them, if not repeat and this time use seat no 2, then 3 etc until both tables line up

Dubya32
04-25-2010, 04:37 AM
Sorry, this sounds a little confusing. Like when I change seat preferences etc. my actual name is always in the same place no matter what table I join ( in my case top left). But when I leave the original table open, change a different seat preference save and open a new tbl it never matches up except for the spot I join.

Is it possible for you to tell me what spot Ongame referrs to for the bottom middle seat on a 10 handed table? Or alternatively, is there anywhere I can send a screenshot to better explain?

Thanks

Dubya32
04-25-2010, 05:29 AM
Update, I spoke to Ongame support and they said bottom middle seat is #6. I tried that and it still didnt work. Im guessing that that's the seat # they have for it. But when we sit down on tbl on a random seat (1-10) that even if we change seat locations, were still original seat #. So for example, if I get allocated top right seat (#3) and move to seat #6 for my viewing pleasure, according to your program im still seat #6? Could someone help me figure this out, anyone else use HEM on Ongame.

netsrak
04-25-2010, 05:53 AM
As far as i know we don't support different seats for every table. You can only have one preferred seat overall.

Dubya32
04-25-2010, 06:18 AM
I only want one preferred seat. Its jsut when on my second tbl i switch seats to the preferred, the HUD stats are in the same physical locationas in the first tbl but arent corresponding to the right player, except for me

netsrak
04-25-2010, 09:29 AM
Please check the seat numbering with this picture: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/ongame.jpg

so i think your seat is 8.

If you wan't to post screenshots, you need to upload them to a filehoster like imageshack and post the link.

Dubya32
06-04-2010, 09:28 AM
This seems to have worked well..do you know what that same seat # would be on ipoker?

Thanks a lot

netsrak
06-04-2010, 12:01 PM
For Ipoker you can only use one seat (auto-center)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Ipoker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/390/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Ipoker)

Dubya32
06-04-2010, 02:31 PM
excellent, is there a faq like this for ongame as well?

morny
06-04-2010, 07:22 PM
This FAQ links to the FAQ for each network here FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating) including ongame

Dubya32
06-05-2010, 05:22 AM
This ipoker is not working...they have changed their tbl layout so Im not sure if auto center is seat 5 anymore? I adjusted it after a few hands @ a 10 max tbl..loaded up another tbl and everything is astray. There is even states for a player who is not on the tbl?!

netsrak
06-05-2010, 07:52 AM
You need to play at least one hand on every table you open to get the stats moved to the correct places.

Dubya32
06-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Did that wasnt working...is it due to changes in there tbl layout vs ur SS of there layout?

netsrak
06-05-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure, when did they change the layout?
Please post a screenshot