PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working at Poker Stars

studly68
04-23-2010, 05:54 PM
The database is downloading the hands but the HUD does not display at the tables. It works at Betfair and Full Tilt no problem.

Suggestions anyone?

Patvs
04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

jo44
04-24-2010, 10:26 AM
I have the exact same prob with my hud and poker stars only.

I did evrything that Patvs said but it still not working.

Any other ideas please?

note that when I installed the latest beta I got the failed message that followed :

'' The package was unable to replace the following file : C:\...............\Holdem Manager\log4net.dll ''

and that for approximately 20 files.

thanks for the help

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 12:24 PM
note that when I installed the latest beta I got the failed message that followed :

'' The package was unable to replace the following file : C:\...............\Holdem Manager\log4net.dll ''

and that for approximately 20 files.

Then it did not update properly. Restart your computer and run the hm update as soon as it boots up.