PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Import Q's

Ziraili
04-23-2010, 05:14 PM
So, updated to 1.10.06 a few days back and reimported all handhistories i had back until 2007 to get a as complete database as i could with the new CAP support etc. So far its seems to be working ok, but just got 4 small questions that came to my mind when i reviewed the DB i just had created.

1: For tournaments back in 2007, when there was no summary-files for FTP, HM still manage to add your winnings for some tournaments it seems. So far i've noticed this atleast for 1-table Turbo-tournaments. Is this just coincidence, or should HM actually be working for some types of small SnG's without needing the Summary-files? And What types exactly does it auto-add Winnings for without a summary?

2:Another thing with summary-files, since there are none for PokerStars, do you always need to enter finish-position& winnings etc manually for all those tournaments?

3:Will there be any support for tourmanet-ticket or points-payment for entering tournaments (and also in turn profits won in tickets or points instead of "normal money") Right now every tournament you buy in for FTP points etc is listed as 0.00 and in turn only gets listed as "Unknown buyin"

4: If i wanted to know how much a player on my table have won in tournaments (that i got in my database atleast, would have to go online to find entire record for them), is there any stat that would bring that up into the HUD? Right now i got the "Winnings $" stat showing, but that only show $ won for Cashgames or chips won for Tournaments, not actuall profit/loss when it comes to buyin etc..Any way to get that listed, and maybe even the guy's RIO etc? It wouldnt matter much in actuall hand-to-hand considerations, but could be a quick way to bring to your attention that this guy is a regular, and actually a winning regular too instead of just not a fish.

morny
04-23-2010, 08:12 PM
1: For tournaments back in 2007, when there was no summary-files for FTP, HM still manage to add your winnings for some tournaments it seems. So far i've noticed this atleast for 1-table Turbo-tournaments. Is this just coincidence, or should HM actually be working for some types of small SnG's without needing the Summary-files? And What types exactly does it auto-add Winnings for without a summary?

The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete.

2:Another thing with summary-files, since there are none for PokerStars, do you always need to enter finish-position& winnings etc manually for all those tournaments?

Pokerstars do have summaries?

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

3:Will there be any support for tourmanet-ticket or points-payment for entering tournaments (and also in turn profits won in tickets or points instead of "normal money") Right now every tournament you buy in for FTP points etc is listed as 0.00 and in turn only gets listed as "Unknown buyin"

See this thread, http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26537-calling-all-tournament-regs.html i think it was already suggested here, if not thats the best place to get your suggestions implemented for tournaments

4: If i wanted to know how much a player on my table have won in tournaments (that i got in my database atleast, would have to go online to find entire record for them), is there any stat that would bring that up into the HUD? Right now i got the "Winnings $" stat showing, but that only show $ won for Cashgames or chips won for Tournaments, not actuall profit/loss when it comes to buyin etc..Any way to get that listed, and maybe even the guy's RIO etc? It wouldnt matter much in actuall hand-to-hand considerations, but could be a quick way to bring to your attention that this guy is a regular, and actually a winning regular too instead of just not a fish.

Again id recommend suggesting it in that thread if it hasnt being already