PDA

View Full Version : Same HUD configuration on two different rooms

Ryuuk3tsu
04-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Hye all

I'm facing a little problem. I've used my HUD configuration on PokerStars for a while, but now I'm playing on PartyPoker.

My HUD stats are displayed correctly, but the panels are messed up. Nothing is displayed in the right place. But if moove the panels on PartyPoker, they won't be displayed correctly on PokerStars anymore ?

What's the solution ? Exporting my HUD configuration, and importing it into a new one dedicated to PartyPoker in which I can set position of the panels as I wish ?

So I'll have the same hud configuration, one for PokerStars, and one for PartyPoker. Is it right ?

morny
04-24-2010, 12:46 AM
You can move the stats on Party and it wont affect stars, each sites x,y co-ordinates are remembered seperately

Ryuuk3tsu
04-24-2010, 02:56 AM
Thanks Morny
Is the position remembered in a files when the configuration is exported ?

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 01:41 PM
No. It exports only the HudName.xml file for that individual HUD. The HUD positions are contained in the various pospref.txt, pospref2.txt, etc.m If you were to save the prefs.xml (which contains all of your current, various HUDs) along with the pospref files, you could use those to restore your HUD(s) and their positions.

Ryuuk3tsu
04-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks Fozzy, so i'll export these files too next time
Have a nice day all