PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback

shmoove
04-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Any way to put your rakeback into your report? I would like to see how well I do exactly including rakeback.

morny
04-23-2010, 10:50 PM
See this FAQ FAQ ID # 44 - How can I make a custom stat to show me how much rakeback I?ve made? (http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=44)

and also this one

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/8733-creating-column-total-winnings-winnings-rakeback.html

shmoove
04-25-2010, 09:03 AM
I tried going to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports and open the CustomStats.txt file. But I do not have a Customstats.txt file there. Should I make one? How do I make one? Thanks.

netsrak
04-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Yes you can create a new one.

Right click in the folder->new -> text file and name it customstats.txt.
You can open and edit this file in a text editor like notepad. But make sure that notepad doesn't name it customstats.txt.txt.

I attached a sample customstats.txt file.

shmoove
04-25-2010, 09:45 AM
Awesome it worked thanks so much! This doesnt include tourney rakeback does it? If not anyway to get that included?

newzocka
04-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Aslo works for me but is there a way to just show rakeback for FT even when I'm looking at my alias for a couple of sites? Since stars for example doesn't give any rakeback.

netsrak
04-26-2010, 04:28 AM
Tourney rakeback is on the todo list - can't give you an ETA.

To display only the FTP rakeback you need to change from the alias to your FTP screenname.

moneyb
07-25-2010, 10:14 AM
I just did this by putting the customstats.txt file in the report folder but when I click add stats in holdem manager my custom stats is empty. Any ideas what I did wrong?

netsrak
07-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Did you restart HM?

Is the file really named customstats.txt and not customstats.txt.txt?

moneyb
07-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Did you restart HM?

Is the file really named customstats.txt and not customstats.txt.txt?

Yea I restarted and its named correctly.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:43 AM
Then something is wrong with the file. Please attach it so i can check it.

moneyb
07-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Then something is wrong with the file. Please attach it so i can check it.

I uploaded the file. Also here is what I did step by step in case I did something wrong.

First I put the customstats.txt file in the reports folder.

Then I opened up Holdem Manager and clicked on Reports under Cash Games.

Then i hit the + stat selection. A window pops up but under Custom Stats its empty.

Here is the file.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Lol, i see from your attachment that the filename is customstats.txt.txt
as i expected. This is a "feature" of notepad, it adds .txt when saving a textfile.

Close HM, rename the file to customstats.txt, restart Hm and try again.

moneyb
07-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Lol, i see from your attachment that the filename is customstats.txt.txt
as i expected. This is a "feature" of notepad, it adds .txt when saving a textfile.

Close HM, rename the file to customstats.txt, restart Hm and try again.

It worked. I am such an idiot.