PDA

View Full Version : HM not importing hands after FT update

ArtanisAce
04-23-2010, 12:02 PM
I have this problem... I played on FT this morning and everything was ok. This afternoon, there was new update, but HM is not importing new hands, so HUD is not displaying also. I have the last update. What can I do? Thank you

Kibosh
04-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Same here except I do have the HUD showing but hands stay on "0". Not importing from Full Tilt

I've installed the 1.10.06a beta update but that didn't help either

ndn290
04-23-2010, 06:53 PM
same problem here after ftp update. I updated HM to 1.10.06a but didnt help either. It imports a file, but somehow doesnt import the hands, it stays on "0" like kibosh said. HUD doesnt work either.

morny
04-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com
Thanks
Morny

Kibosh
04-24-2010, 02:49 AM
I found my problem. The language set in FTP was dutch for me. It worked all the time untill last FTP update. Changed the language in FTP to english and all is ok for me.

Maybe FTP updated the language in the handhistory, it's just a guess.

ndn290
04-24-2010, 04:36 AM
Problem solved as well. Did the same thing as kibosh, now it's working again. It was the language in the handhistories, ftp changed it into dutch after the update.

ArtanisAce
04-24-2010, 05:18 AM
I found my problem. The language set in FTP was dutch for me. It worked all the time untill last FTP update. Changed the language in FTP to english and all is ok for me.

Maybe FTP updated the language in the handhistory, it's just a guess.

Same problem, now my hands are saved in spanish... I don't know why. But it was set in english ;P
Problem solved

JuriBLUD
04-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Hi

And now I have 200 Hands in a wrong language.
How can I change this hands to english and import this file.

regards from austria:)

morny
04-24-2010, 06:40 PM
You can request the hands from full tilt via their new beta hand request feature, its in the requests menu i think but if you cant find it email their support and theyll help find it

studly68
04-24-2010, 10:46 PM
I updated to the latest HM and the FT update. I have HM pointed to the correct folder, English is language and there are no hands being written to my history folder.
I know it is probably not an HM problem but I would appreciate help form anyone that may know what the problem is.

netsrak
04-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Please check the settings of your FTP client. I read from some other users that the handhistories are no longer in english although it is selected in the FTP client.

Please switch your complete FTP client to english and check a handhistory file with a texteditor like notepad to make sure its in english.

Mcdonkey
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM
I have the same problem, my HM dosen't import HH since the last update, i've dl the latest version of HM, checked that the language is correct ( english)
. I've tried with creating a new databast and all, but the problem dosen't go away

fozzy71
04-25-2010, 05:13 PM
I have the same problem, my HM dosen't import HH since the last update, i've dl the latest version of HM, checked that the language is correct ( english)
. I've tried with creating a new databast and all, but the problem dosen't go away

This sounds similar to what happens to me on my 64 bit vista machine. Which Operating System are you using? 32 or 64 bit? Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week. Hopefully I can find some similarities that might help lead to a cure.

inktrocity
04-27-2010, 09:07 PM
hand history beta is by invite only, and is not available to all members.

If you are invited you can find the HH beta in Cashier/My Promotions (Internet). It will take you to the internet page with the details.

Tim64
07-21-2010, 10:36 AM
me too :(

Any ideas?

wendel
07-21-2010, 10:49 AM
everything is setted right but only import but no hud!
pls help!

_Loki_
07-21-2010, 10:55 AM
This is an old thread Tim - different problem probably
See other threads posted today

TribalHound
07-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Please check the settings of your FTP client. I read from some other users that the handhistories are no longer in english although it is selected in the FTP client.

Please switch your complete FTP client to english and check a handhistory file with a texteditor like notepad to make sure its in english.

I have checked FTP client and set to english - below is a sample HH that has been imported by HEM but not showing up on stats / graphs / sessions etc...

Full Tilt Poker Game #22482133863: Table Mach 10 - $0.05/$0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 07:54 ET - Wed, July 21, 2010
Seat 1: Jerrod Park ($13.70)
Seat 2: MieseBriese ($11.21)
Seat 3: Nhoca ($12.82)
Seat 4: Devastate ($17.76)
Seat 5: Syderi ($10.10)
Seat 6: rekrezreb ($10.34)
Seat 7: jigglypuff64 ($4.75)
Seat 8: TribalHound ($9.85)
Seat 9: Hodn ($0.60)
Devastate posts the small blind of $0.05
Syderi posts the big blind of $0.10
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TribalHound [2s Jh]
rekrezreb folds
jigglypuff64 folds
TribalHound folds
Hodn folds
Jerrod Park folds
MieseBriese folds
Nhoca raises to $0.30
Devastate folds
Syderi has 15 seconds left to act
Syderi folds
Uncalled bet of $0.20 returned to Nhoca
Nhoca mucks
Nhoca wins the pot ($0.25)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.25 | Rake $0
Seat 1: Jerrod Park didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: MieseBriese didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: Nhoca (button) collected ($0.25), mucked
Seat 4: Devastate (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: Syderi (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 6: rekrezreb didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: jigglypuff64 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: TribalHound didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: Hodn didn't bet (folded)

netsrak
07-21-2010, 11:11 AM
FTP changed their date format. We have coded a fix and will be doing internal testing. If all goes well it should be released later this afternoon.

Check the HM Releases forum for news, as I will be gone most of the afternoon and early evening.

Releases - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/)