PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hud Not Working! Help!!

You Dont See Me
04-23-2010, 09:17 AM
I am having problems when playing rush! There is no HUD coming up at all but when i play on normal tables it comes up and works perfectly!

I have followed all the instructions but still not working!

Only thing that happens is 1 stats box shows up on 1 of the tables (playing 4) but it is all empty!

Help please!!!!

Patvs
04-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Also try creating a NEW database.

You Dont See Me
04-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi.

I tried all of the above and still no joy. Now on 1 of the tables there is 4 empty boxes but i cannot click on them or move them.

Don't know if this is any help but table manager is only detecting 1 of the tables.

Any other suggestions?

morny
04-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Can you also set full tilt to run as administrator and restart and see if it fixes the problem

You Dont See Me
04-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Just tried that and again no joy :-(

Table manager is now finding all 4 tables but it is saying 0/6 players at all of them?

Dont know if that helps at all?

morny
04-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

bingo_dog
04-25-2010, 11:22 AM
i had the same problem today!
i tried to update from 1.10.04 to 1.10.06,Problem remain

fozzy71
04-25-2010, 08:42 PM
i had the same problem today!
i tried to update from 1.10.04 to 1.10.06,Problem remain

Please start a new thread of your own. Then reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the '\hem data' folder. Please Zip these 2 folders and email it, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

You Dont See Me
04-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey Morny I've emailed you the teamviewer info