PDA

View Full Version : No Rush HUD

xxrod17xx
04-23-2010, 04:58 AM
Ok I know I cannot use table mods with my rush poker hud, but my mod is perfect for me...easy on the eyes, I can see whos in the hand makes my life a lot easier. The HUD worked great the one day stopped working. I checked out the forums here and found out I need to get rid of my mods. So I do and the rush HUD works fine...

Y is this and is there a way I can get my table mods to work with the rush hud? Im dyin here!

netsrak
04-23-2010, 05:42 AM
At the moment this is not possible because we use a OCR technique to read the player names from the tables on the screen.

xxrod17xx
04-23-2010, 05:47 AM
At the moment this is not possible because we use a OCR technique to read the player names from the tables on the screen.

any plans on fixing this? and how come changing the way the table looks not where the names are located have nething to do with this?

morny
04-24-2010, 12:53 AM
OCR works by comparing pixels to figure out what the letter is, it needs to distinguish the background from the username to do this, for us to support different backgrounds would be hugely complicated and time consuming and it just isn't viable

Dave1212
04-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Ok I know I cannot use table mods with my rush poker hud, but my mod is perfect for me...easy on the eyes, I can see whos in the hand makes my life a lot easier. The HUD worked great the one day stopped working. I checked out the forums here and found out I need to get rid of my mods. So I do and the rush HUD works fine...

Y is this and is there a way I can get my table mods to work with the rush hud? Im dyin here!

dont worry the hud will stop working at some point no matter what - hem developers are just not good enough to deal with the problem and are not man enough to admit it. All the do this and try that is just to cover for their incompetence.

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 10:44 PM
any plans on fixing this? and how come changing the way the table looks not where the names are located have nething to do with this?

You only need to change the basepods of the mod, or modify your custom basepods with pure black/white background colors, like the default images.

This picture is of a Rush hand:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hm-rushhud1a.png