PDA

View Full Version : HUD shows only in replay window - Stars

abear
04-23-2010, 01:43 AM
I have spent quite a lot of time setting up my HUD now, testing it out on the lowest limits. I finally had it set up the way I want it and sat down at my regular limit tables again. Now, however, the HUD does not show in the active window, but if I click the -previous hand- button in the open Stars window, my HUD will show here... How do I get my HUD to show in the active window.

(sorry for strange markings, something is wring with my keyboard)...

Patvs
04-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

abear
04-24-2010, 12:11 AM
Thank you, the update did it for me:)

odbbg
05-25-2011, 12:53 PM
I have the same problem, i updated, everything runs as administrator and still i see HUD only in reply window. Help!

Patvs
05-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Set the PokerStars lobby language to English.

Check the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab if a HUD configuration is assigned to PokerStars

odbbg
05-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Ahh it was the language...
Thank You!