PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Cap hands not showing up in reports

pmilanov
04-23-2010, 01:26 AM
I downloaded and installed the latest patch, and I was playing a 25/50 plo cap game on FT, but the hands were not showing up in the reports in HEM. I think they were being imported though, because they showed up on the HUD when I clicked on my name. Could you please let me know what I can do to fix this? Thank you.

netsrak
04-23-2010, 05:29 AM
Please check your filter, date/time, player name and game type settings.

The hands should have an own limit as far as i know.

pmilanov
04-23-2010, 07:15 AM
Hi, there are no filters set, and the game type is all games. All of the other tables are importing just fine, it's just the cap games that I played that don't show up in the reports/hands/sessions. It's very strange because the HUD was working for the cap tables, and I could click on my name and see my stats for that table, it's just not showing up in HEM.

poolplayer
04-23-2010, 12:08 PM
+1 The same problem at CAP PLO tables (FTP).

twicen
04-23-2010, 03:15 PM
+1 To the problem. It was played about 160 hands, which does not even appear in reports or sessions

morny
04-23-2010, 09:01 PM
If your using a version previous to 1.10.06 they show up as limit hands i believe, Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and delete the old hands and reimport the hands into HM and it should update them correctly

pmilanov
04-25-2010, 12:32 AM
I have 1.10.06

netsrak
04-25-2010, 05:46 AM
Please rename the original handhistory files for this hands and import them again via import file or import from folder.

pmilanov
04-25-2010, 06:49 AM
I tried this, it said: Hands imported: 164, Duplicate hands: 164.

I then checked the reports and they were still not showing up. The hands are already imported, but the problem is they are not showing up in the reports.

netsrak
04-25-2010, 08:55 AM
I think the easiest is to create a new database and reimport the hands.

twicen
04-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I have same problem and i was created a new database and reimport all my hands, but the problem was not solved.

pmilanov
04-25-2010, 10:51 AM
This worked, I created a new database and imported the hands and now they show up. However, there must be a better way of fixing this, having to import all of your hands into a new database is a bit of a hassle. Thanks for the help.

benstunner
04-25-2010, 03:36 PM
i agree there has to be a better way of fixing this i really dont feel like creating a new DB just to import my cap hands when a very small % of my DB is cap hands. but yes there is a problem i played last night and could not get the cap hands to import even though they seemed to import into the hud

Andrey
04-25-2010, 04:13 PM
and now it sais that I need to select a player and does not see one

morny
04-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

pmilanov
04-25-2010, 11:21 PM
I found a way to solve the problem. Go into filters and ONLY select the cap game that isn't showing up, then go back into filters and press clear, the stats should show up after that. I don't know exactly what is causing this but this was the easiest fix for now.

twicen
04-26-2010, 07:02 AM
My HM shows all hands until 21 april. After installing the new patch and release updates FT, HM does not download new hands from the folder on the handhistory FT (even if you choose import file (s) - HM wrote - found 0 files).
I was created a new database and reimport all my hands, but the problem was not solved - HM still does not see handhistory saved in a folder FT and displays the statistics, but all previous hands is recognized as the cap.
Can you help me?

netsrak
04-27-2010, 03:33 AM
FT has a new bug. Your FTP lobby must be in english language to get english handhistory. The setting for the handhistory language is ignored at the moment.

Please check your handhistories.

twicen
04-27-2010, 06:25 AM
I changed the language and HM began to see and recognize the hands, but the statistics on the table still does not display.

netsrak
04-27-2010, 06:55 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.06a from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

twicen
04-27-2010, 02:32 PM
I updated the latest version, now it works, thank you.

Naama
05-05-2010, 04:22 AM
I found a way to solve the problem. Go into filters and ONLY select the cap game that isn't showing up, then go back into filters and press clear, the stats should show up after that. I don't know exactly what is causing this but this was the easiest fix for now.

This helped. Weird, though. Ty.

morny
05-05-2010, 06:22 PM
This problem will be fixed in the next beta

OMGHulkHogan
05-14-2010, 09:53 AM

Thanks, Milanov. This worked.