PDA

View Full Version : Cant move hud display boxes?

whiteflash
04-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Since I upgraded I cant get the hud boxes to move. I tried this and still no luck?
Fix My Stats Position – Options for Configuration

Checking this box will allow you to move the HUD Elements around on every single table you have open by just moving a HUD Element on a single table. Basically this lets you adjust one table’s Stats Position and it automatically moves the stats on the other tables for you.

When the option is not checked, you need to manually move the same Stat Overlay on every single table you have open.

Pokerstars tables. Any suggestions?

morny
04-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
Morny

whiteflash
04-22-2010, 10:58 PM
I will email when I have a time in mind.

Thank you.

whiteflash
04-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny

How long to you anticipate this session will last?

whiteflash
04-23-2010, 04:17 PM
sent email to the suport email.

Thanks

whiteflash
04-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi,

Thanks
Morny

Checking to see if support received my email about setting up a team viewer session? I have not received a response. Anything I can try on my end to get this issue resolved?

fozzy71
04-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Is HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] Lock the Layout off?

It looks like PatVS assigned it to himself last night but has not yet responded. i will send an email to him and Morny.

whiteflash
04-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Is HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] Lock the Layout off?

It looks like PatVS assigned it to himself last night but has not yet responded. i will send an email to him and Morny.

Lock the layout is not checked.

Thanks for the response. I just wanted to make sure the email was received.