PDA

View Full Version : reports tab in cash games acting weird.

Eternal
04-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Ok, so i played Full ring today about 1348 hands and it shows i also played 6max 32 hands. I'm assuming it's because i started tables that had less that 9 players so HEM reads it as 6max. W/e that's fine. But here's where it's weird.

In my reports tab, it displays 6max first and then full ring second. So now, I am UNABLE TO SEE the list of cards for full ring as they show 6max first because 6max is on top of Fullring.

I click on "size" tab to swap full ring and 6max but when I hit refresh, 6max goes back on top. WTH :( This didn't happen before and all of a sudden it just did. So while playing I CANNOT mark hands or find the hands that i just played because it only displays the 6 max hands not full ring.

Does this make sense? I hope im not rambling.. Thanks for your help.

_Loki_
04-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Did you update & then it started ?

Is it like this ? :
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/29669-sorting-reports-hands-sessions-tabs.html

And this ? :
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/29707-after-upgrade-sorting-doesnt-work-me.html

Eternal
04-22-2010, 10:26 PM
no i dont think it's the same as that.

I just upgraded right before this post and the problem still exists. So it did not happen after I updated. It just randomly happened but was working fine a a couple days ago.

this is my reports

Size Hands Vpip etc..
6Max 32 hands xx
full ring 1348 xx

I am only able to sort through hands from 6max. I think it's because 6max is the first one on the list. I'm thinking that if fullring is the first one on the list, I will only be able to sort through full ring (i could be wrong about this).

Even if I select "ALL" instead of last 100 or last 500, it still only shows the 6max hands. How do I swap full ring to be on top always even after I refresh.

_Loki_
04-22-2010, 10:51 PM
I have similar situation in CASH GAMES > Reports > Pluggin' leaks report

I play 6max so I get these 2 rows (in the order shown)
'6 max' 41045 &
'heads up' 70 (really 6 max)

If I click on either row in the top pane the bottom pane AUTOMATICALLY refreshes to the correct hands & then I can sort the hands in the bottom pane

But I can't change the rows so '6 max' is below 'heads up' permanently. Like you say when refreshed the rows swap back

But I have never used reports during play. Can't you mark hands during play in the Hand History by ticking the box to the left ?