PDA

View Full Version : money won inaccurate (rake problem?)

thanrekop
04-22-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm sure this has been covered...so my apologies.

The money won in my stats always shows a different figure than my bank at stars.

I am assuming it is a rake issue.

Is there a way to show a rake adjusted figure (or whatever).

After a day of playing, it's very frustrating to think I am doing better than I really am.

Again, I'm sorry I was unable to find this in the forum (or in HEM)...I find much of this overwhelming.

morny
04-22-2010, 09:55 PM
If you try to narrow down a small sample that you think is wrong and email it to me ill check and see if theres anything wrong

support@holdemmanager.com

thanrekop
04-23-2010, 07:52 AM
I've no idea how that would help...frankly I don't even know what you mean by sample.

If I can give you a simple example...say I profit (according to HEM) 60, when I go to my account I would see only 40 additional.

Is there a simple setting I am missing? I don't think it's the program, I think it's how I have it set up.

morny
04-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Thats exactly what i mean about a sample, next time before you start a session write down your balance, play a few hands and then compare them, keep comparing until you notice a difference.

Then send that sample to me and tell me what HM says and what your poker client says your loss was. Then send those hands to me and ill check if they're all importing ok