PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working and all old HH's have disappeared!!!

adurnin
04-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Right, during a session today my computer crashed and I had to do a hard reboot. When it came back up I got the "cannot connect to 102.07.01" error. I searched it on the forums and followed the steps in a thread to get it back up and running..... no problems, or so I thought.

Now my HUD isn't working and all of my old hand histories for stars and tilt have disappeared from HEM. The tourney results are still there but there are no Hand histories. I have no idea what happened. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

morny
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi,

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Innacurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

adurnin
04-22-2010, 09:28 PM
about to go to bed so cant create a new db until tomorrow, cleared all filters.
Its not just recent hands that have disappeared, its all hands.

morny
04-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Are you sure you didnt reinstall a new version of PostgreSQL, this would disconnect from the old database and setup a new blank one?

adurnin
04-22-2010, 09:51 PM
definitely didnt do this...followed instructions ... start -programs --- stop service then start service, couldnt find the .pid file, reboot the computer and then HEM started again only minus all of my old hands.

Edit: When i open the postgresql data folder in windows explorer its size is still around 6.3GB so I'm guessing the HH's are still there somewhere, so do I just need to reconnect them? is it that simple (ever)?

morny
04-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

adurnin
04-22-2010, 10:07 PM
ok i've sent you an email. 2pm GMT tomorrow suits me but let me know in the email if it doesn't suit and I can work my schedule around yours.

thanks

adurnin
04-23-2010, 07:33 AM
can someone confirm a time?

thanks

morny
04-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi, just sent you an email