PDA

View Full Version : ipoker (victor chandler) HUD stats different...

bingbang
04-22-2010, 03:34 PM
...from what I've configured my HUD to be. Never had this issue previously. Thought it might just be an update issue so I updated HEM to the latest version. Unfortunately I'm still having the same issue.

I can still see my HUD, but I can't get the stats I've chosen in player preferences to show what I want them to be. The stats are somewhat diff, don't show player names, and are in different colors etc.

Please help!

morny
04-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Can you post a screenshot to explain better?

bingbang
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes, of course. Please see below. The first pic shows the stats that I'm getting on VC, and the 2nd pic shows the stats that I have picked in HEM to show on my HUD.

As you can see, what is shown on my HUD (1st pic) and what I have chosen to be shown on my HUD (2nd pic) are two different things. A couple of examples:

the "abb name" is not shown
there is an option to take notes in HEM (i had previously disabled that option)
the stats are not divided into the 4 horizontal lines that I have chosen...

In all honesty, I'm not quite sure what most of the stats that are showing represent, I just know they are not the stats I have chosen.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/727/hemissuepic1.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3730/hemissuepic2.jpg

morny
04-27-2010, 10:28 PM
I understand what you mean now, its possibly a couple of things, 1) Your looking at the default hud in the player preferences but its actually displaying another hud configuration at the table, cant see if if youve more than 1 hud config though and 2) the config files are damaged in which case, backing up the prefs.xml file and deleting it and restarting HM should solve that, youll then need to reconfigure your hud again

bingbang
04-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Thank you for your quick response.

I also play on boss, Stars, FTP, and Pacific and for some reason it's only on VC that I seem to have this HUD issue.

Will your suggestion still help to rectify this issue on VC (ipoker)?

morny
04-27-2010, 10:37 PM
please attach your prefs.xml, i play on VC too so i can try it out there and i can see what the issue is its in C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder

bingbang
04-27-2010, 10:41 PM
Have attached and sent the file via email (reply). Thanks in advance!

bingbang
04-27-2010, 11:14 PM
ok so I deleted the file, and restarted HEM and the HUD works perfect now!

Hey thanks for your help man, much much appreciated. GL at the tables btw ;)

bingbang
05-18-2010, 12:13 AM
i'm having the same issue again! Unfortunately this time, no matter how many times I delete the file, and restart HEM, the HUD just does not give me the stats I choose.

I've updated HEM, but same issue. Also, the stat boxes are on the wrong players :(

Just to clarify things, everything still seems to work perfectly on ipoker, and boss media. This issue is regarding Pacific (888poker) + Stars...

netsrak
05-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Please try to switch the Hud manually: right click on the table in the table manager and choose the Hud you want to use.

If that works please check the Use for settings for your different Hud configurations. Connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.

For the preferred seating please check our FAQs for the different sites:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

bingbang
05-18-2010, 11:48 AM
ok, I'll try this. Will this also fix the position of the stat boxes (they're also on the wrong players)?

bingbang
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
ok, so I'm able to choose my HUD manually, which is great. But the stats are still not adjusting onto the right players...

morny
05-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

bingbang
05-18-2010, 10:05 PM
tyvm. email sent.

bingbang
05-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Hi Morny, did you receive my email? I'm still interested in the teamviewer session if possible...

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi bingbang - Morny isn't available for a few days

Could you try this please & see how you make out ?
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Ipoker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/390/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Ipoker)

bingbang
05-21-2010, 10:04 PM
will try it out thanks