PDA

View Full Version : Stats move alone

NTT
07-18-2008, 07:56 AM
I play on Everest poker.

When i launch the hud and the stats appear on the tables, all 2 minutes, the stats of the guy who is in front of me (in 6 max) move down to 1 milimetre.
So after 20 minutes, i have to replace it (even if i lock the layout in the table preferences).
To replace it, i open the table preferences and just click ok (lock the layout is ever check when i play).

morny
07-18-2008, 11:07 AM
When you have the stats in the correct place can you please go to the Table Manager and click Save Positions and see if this corrects it?

NTT
07-18-2008, 01:12 PM
During the game, when i click on Save Positions from the Table Manager, a popup opens with this message : "Couldn't verify posprefs.txt". Then i click OK and a new pop appears : "Can't write prefs files ! Retry ?" ("OK" or "Cancel").
But during these popups, the stats of the seat number 6 (its the only seat where stats move, i am on seat 3, in front of) don't seems to move.
Then if play 20 min, and then click to "OK" or "Cancel", the Stats of seat 6 move 1cm down and i have to replace it.

morny
07-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Looks like youve an older version. Go to http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe and close HM before installing then follow the steps in mentioned above after restarting HM

NTT
07-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Wew, i have download your file and make the update, but now the abreviations are not at the tables in the stats. I only see the numbers... but not the abreviations... And "show abreviations" is check in the player preferences

NTT
07-18-2008, 02:31 PM
i reinstall update, abrev ok

NTT
07-18-2008, 04:12 PM
OK, i understand why stats move. It's because my 3 lines stats were a little outside of the area of the window's play and holdem manager dont manage this. seat 6 is at the top of the window, and if i put my 3 lines stats up to the player, it is outside the area of the table. So when it is some refresh of imported hands, stats goes down until it is 100% in the area of the window, but it goes on the player (seat6) and i can't see his stack. So i have to put his stats another place on the window.
No more error popup when i save position when stats are 100% in the window.

morny
07-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the info NTT

Zag
07-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi Chorny,

I experimented the same problems after downloading the last version.
I play on Everest Poker. I tried checking the box "auto ontop" but it didn't help. Saving positions does'nt work either cause it's actullay saving positions on all tables but, for some reason, stats which are correctly placed on certain tables are not on others...

Tell me if I can do something to help u find an answer

Thanks

Zag

morny
07-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Can you post a new thread with your exact problem and attach your prefs.xml file from the config folde in the holdem manager directory and also your holdemmanager.config file.